Banned

Not fishing related

Anyone looking for a hotrod to rebuild? Thanks to a grandchild my father has a 1990 Chevy 454SS truck setting next to his house that he wants gone. I was told the complete truck is their minus the intake manifold and carb. Will need repaited but the body is in great shape. It really is a good base to build off of matching numbers 454 with the 400T behind it. I just bought a house and a boat recently or I would take it. He said he dosen't want much out of it just wants it gone my guess is any decent offer will hual it off. Truck is on the south side of Bartlesville setting next to a out building he said just drive up and look. Send me a text 918-440-0066 if you want the address.

2. Member
    what does he want for it?

3. Banned
    Just from conversations with him about it he will take any decent offer. A salvage yard offered to come get it and pay $300 for scrap weight i am assuming. So I'd bet anything over that will probably get it.

4. Banned
    Is it the fleetside SWB?

5. Banned
    Not step side regular bed swb

6. Banned
    This is what I was thinking before my better half reminded me to finish the house.

Truck 500-800
    Engine 3,200 rebuild to stock
    Paint 2,000
    Wheels tires 2,000
    So for between 8,000-10,000 i would have a bad ass blacked out half ton truck with a big block 454 that wouldn't pass a gas station but would burn the tires off and be extremely loud doing it.

Just thought one of you guys might like a project before he posts it for sale.

His address is 2437 Yorman rd. Bartlesville ok 74006
    He said feel free to pull up and look at it. The truck is setting behind the east side of his house parked next to his out building.

7. Member
    Is it the one on Keeler in Bville. Never mind I seen the address

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb444fishing View Post
    Is it the one on Keeler in Bville. Never mind I seen the address
    Yes that is the same truck. It set on the 1800 block of Keeler till it was moved to my father's and he wants it off his property.

9. Banned
    It sold this afternoon