Thread: Held Off

Held Off

Really wanted to do some buying with the market drop but decided to hold off after the election. I did some selective buying to start positions but nothing big. I think I could have missed some but I guess we will see tomorrow. I'm hoping for a big drop but not sure if its going to happen although with Covid cases rising and potential end of the year selling to take gains I guess it could. Did anyone else hold off on purchases?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    Really wanted to do some buying with the market drop but decided to hold off after the election. I did some selective buying to start positions but nothing big. I think I could have missed some but I guess we will see tomorrow. I'm hoping for a big drop but not sure if its going to happen although with Covid cases rising and potential end of the year selling to take gains I guess it could. Did anyone else hold off on purchases?
    I'm holding back myself but I'm getting "itchy". My gut is telling me we will see a few more dips before the end of the year. We'll see, sometimes that feeling in my gut is nothing but a much needed healthy dump.

3. Member
    I'm holding off as well