CX 20 Storage Length

Hey Guy’s, I’m considering buying a CX 20. The posted storage length on their website says 24 feet in length with the motor down and tongue folded. For that length hull, that’s longer than average for other manufacturers. Would anyone be willing to measure their CX 20 to verify? Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    I can see what mine is tomorrow, if someone else dosent.

3. Member
    A Ranger Z520 is like 24:6 inches motor down and tongue folded So the CX20 May be about right at 24!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    A Ranger Z520 is like 24:6 inches motor down and tongue folded So the CX20 May be about right at 24!!
    Speaking of Caymas, did you ever pull the trigger on one?
    Earl really builds a nice boat, I had a 2005 Triton 20X with a 225 E Tec, one of the last ones he built before selling to Brunswick/Mercury. But, I will probably get another BassCat Puma, if I get another. Like you, I am a seasoned citizen but may not get another new boat.
    Last edited by printman71; 11-04-2020 at 05:18 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    Speaking of Caymas, did you ever pull the trigger on one?
    Earl really builds a nice boat, I had a 2005 Triton 20X with a 225 E Tec, one of the last ones he built before selling to Brunswick/Mercury. But, I will probably get another BassCat Puma, if I get another. Like you, I am a seasoned citizen but may not get another new boat.
    Not yet, we have been busy setting up another Caynas dealer in out area, no i am not going back to work down there but i am pushing them to get on BBC and i will help them here. I just talked to Earl the other night, he was in Florida taking some time. I love the looks of that bottom on the CX20 and 21, i promise you it will be one fine ride in the roughest water you can throw at it. He even had Roark come back in to help with the design, no one in glass better than that man!!

Any measurements???

7. Member
    If i had one setting here would be glade to measure but right now i don't, getting ready to turn my order in though.

8. Member

CX20 in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    If i had one setting here would be glade to measure but right now i don't, getting ready to turn my order in though.
    I measured mine in the garage CX20 with 250 Mercury 250 24ft 8 in tongue folded 26ft 6in not folded

Thanks

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2much View Post
    I measured mine in the garage CX20 with 250 Mercury 250 24ft 8 in tongue folded 26ft 6in not folded
    Thanks, i didn't think there would be much difference in a 520L and a CX20 in total length.

11. Member
    Is this with the motor trimmed down? And what is the measurement is the motor is turned to the right or left.
    Thx

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2much View Post
    Is this with the motor trimmed down? And what is the measurement if the motor is turned to the right or left. I've only got 23'8" to work with.
    Thank you