Thread: New to Nitro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by steinybass View Post
    Yes I am talking about the boat cover.
    I do wish the standard covers had more room to handle this situation. Mine will ride up and over the rub rail when driving sometimes.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

2. Member
    https://boatlogix.net/product/adjustable-bow-mount/
    This is the only one that I have found
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

Seems expensive, guess Im not following since that is designed for a bow mount. Appears to be more affordable options in that area with precision sonar and others.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    I agree it is expensive thats why i was looking to see if there was others. I am trying to find one that the gimble mount won't be straight up that would tear the cover.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

5. Member
    I just ordered and received a new 2021 Z19 Pro. Options I chose were antifatigue mat under the carpet on the front deck, love it so far. The cleat by the driver is great when launching and retrieving, the phone caddy is also nice. The dealer installed the Mercury Vessel View($220) which bluetooth connects to an app on your phone, Really like that, shows you all the motor info in real time. I got the auto bilge pump. The Pro series came with hotfoot and trim lever, tandem trailer, Humminbird helix 8s and Ultrex all networked, 3 bank 30 amp Genius charger, tackle management and rod organizer, also the beaching bumper, that's a must have. I wish I had gotten the noslip flooring for the passenger area, did not realize that was an option until my order was in and production started. I just got a Loc-R-Bar and deciding if I want to install it my self or take t to the dealer. Because of the low gunnels you need to trim the hard vinyl carpet edging to install it.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

6. Member
    When i got my boat the clet at the driver wasn't an option. Wish it was i can see that being useful. I agree with what Pat says above.With the Loc-R-bar i didn't think it could be done so i didn'y get that. I am thinking hard about an alarm system tho.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

7. Member
    When i got my boat the clet at the driver wasn't an option. Wish it was i can see that being useful. I agree with what Pat says above.With the Loc-R-bar i didn't think it could be done so i didn'y get that. I am thinking hard about an alarm system tho.
    I got the kvd alarm thing from th marine. Kind of a joke, really wussy alarm noise and eats batteries in the remote.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I got the kvd alarm thing from th marine. Kind of a joke, really wussy alarm noise and eats batteries in the remote.
    Thanks for that info.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

9. Member
    I will post pictures once the Loc-R-Bar is installed. Made an appointment for the dealer to do it.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

10. Member
    Does anyone know the difference between the cockpit traction pad (replaces carpet) and the NEW cockpit mat?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Shimanek View Post
    Does anyone know the difference between the cockpit traction pad (replaces carpet) and the NEW cockpit mat?
    When you find out lettuce know.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12