Livescope vs 360

Well. Guess it’s time to up my electronics game. I run all birds right now and I’m trying to decide if I want to get another bird and run 360 or go with Livescope up front to combo with my SI/DI. I’ve seen the clarity of 360 mega and it is nice compare to the Livescope but obviously live is sweet. I fish shallow most of the time. I’d say seeing a pile of grass to my left while flipping a grass line would be nice. It’s a toss up for sure. Mainly worried about the 360 collecting lots of grass when I’m shallow. What are y’all’s thoughts. Pros/Cons on the 2

I can only speak for the Livescope and I love it....even when fishing shallow. I don't really use the perspective mode, as I prefer to target cast. Let me know if you have any questions about how it serves on the local lakes.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

3. Member
    This has been the Chevy vs Ford debate for fishing lately. Each one has its pros and cons and honestly you're just going to have to figure out which one suits your style best. Me personally having fished with both I prefer 360 mega. I mainly power fish so I'm constantly on the move. To me, 360 is better for this as I can see what's coming faster, ID it, and cast to it. Live scope seemed better for when I aimed it at a piece of structure, dock, tree etc.. and studied what's in it. That's why it's so crazy popular with the Crappie guys. If I could afford both I would.

OP, I would say you're begging for disappointment if you buy just based off others opinions. For the money this costs I would really try to get on a boat with each and see which one you think would work best for you.

On a side note there are major rumors Humminbird will be releasing something big at the Classic. The rumor is it's Mega 360 "Live".
    Last edited by Poppin' Frog; 11-02-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Look at the You Tube video in this thread

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1089526

Live Scope looks amazing and so much better that Lowrance Live Sight.

That said, I am most likely adding 360 MEGA to my set up.

Just not sure if I am doing it now or waiting for the 360 LIVE that is rumored.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

5. Member
    I’ve been on boats with both. I like them both but I really like your power fishing comment. I’ll probably end up with 360 since I already have the birds. Love will have to come next.

6. Member
    I decided to order the mega 360 and Livescope. Get the best of both worlds! Thanks for the info all.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
    I decided to order the mega 360 and Livescope. Get the best of both worlds! Thanks for the info all.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

pimping isn't easy..................
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo