Live well control valve

Anybody know what control valve the xb2003 has

What year and how many positions does it have ?

95 two positions mine is froze up might just pull off and see if i can unfreeze it

My suggestion would be to remove the remote cable first to determine if it's a stuck valve or a froze cable.
    I had a 2000 model that I broke the remote switch after it got real stiff and wouldn't close all the way. Long story short. After cleaning and lubing the valve was able to reuse it. Over time the inner wire of the cable had worn into the sheathing at a hard bend.
    You can go to the flow rite web site and they have all the parts you might need. If yours has the quick connect junctions be sure to familiarize yourself with how they work before getting started, odds are you will only be able to get one hand on some of them. All of my Allisons you could just barley see that valve from the transom side.. If yours has the live well pumps mounted just inside the access plate, you'll be ahead of the game to remove them before trying to get at the drain valve.
    Good luck and wear long sleeve shirt !!

thanks for the info ill check the cable for sure and yes mine is the pain in the ass one lol