Question Javelin 20 Boat Seat Removal Question

I need to remove the bucket seat out of the driver side of my 2000 Javelin Renegade 20’. Ive read some of the forums here that say the bottom and the back comes out of the seat. I think my situation is a little different. The back does not come off, however the bottom cushion does. Then there is a black plate that I can remove, where I then find 4 screws. I can NOT get these screws out. They will turn but they won’t actually come out. They just continue to turn. Im not even sure if Those are the right screws to get the seat out. It’s on a track that slideS back and forth For seat adjustment. And the 4 screws that I see from the top tangle don’t connect to the track. Does anyone have any idea how to get this seat removed? Here are the pictures.

https://i.imgur.com/qw0LfWd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AelJXug.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2uAwxwc.jpg

When you say "Javelin 20" do you mean a Javelin Renegade 20...if yes the Renegade 20 was only made 1999,2000 and 2001 and all three years had the same exact style seat and they do not match what's in your picture. If that seat is in a Renegade 20 its an aftermarket seat....I will also add I am speaking about bass boats. I have no idea about seats in a fish and ski.

Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    When you say "Javelin 20" do you mean a Javelin Renegade 20...if yes the Renegade 20 was only made 1999,2000 and 2001 and all three years had the same exact style seat and they do not match what's in your picture. If that seat is in a Renegade 20 its an aftermarket seat....I will also add I am speaking about bass boats. I have no idea about seats in a fish and ski.
    Jr19,

I think it was an option because I got papers with my original packet that shows what he is describing. A seat that slides back n forth. Mine does not but it was made and possibly an option. I'll take a look and see what I can fine in my packet.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Interesting...I have seen several pictures of Renegade 18, 19 and 20 and have never seen those seats...and I am not doubting your word because you probably know as much or more than I do about the Renegade series.

Here is the link to the company that had some kind of seat slide. The model numbers on the paper I received are 77000/77300 Active seat suspension system. I do not have this but there was install instructions with my packet. https://www.garelick.com/

OP, is there a pin that can be pulled out near the front side bottom allowing the seat to spring up? The base would have been anchored down with SS toggle bolts.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.