Pine and Beech lake

How is the fishing on these two lakes? Was thinking about giving them a try to get away from the asain carp

2. Member
    Both of them are pretty decent.. I like Pine better, and Beech gets a bit more pressure. I haven't been on either in a few months, But this time of year, there should be lighter pressure. I'd say either would be a safe bet and should be good. They are only a few miles apart, and your daily pass is good for either one, so not a challenge to fish both in a day.

3. Member
    Beech has been getting better as the water cools. I have only been in the afternoons.

Pine - I have never caught the amount of bass on Pine that I do on Beech. - not sure why. I just don't find them there. - but it is gorgeous!

At Beech, bass were hitting 15' off the bank the other day on spinnerbait. You can also find them on structure deep (15' or so). Good luck!
    1985 Ranger 340v w/ 1985 Johnson GT150 Crossflow
    2018 BassCat Pantera Classic w/ 2018 Mercury 200 ProXS

4. Member
    OK thanks guys

5. Member
    Both lakes have big fish in them

6. Member
    I fish both lakes a lot being that I live 5 minutes from beech and 10 from pine. Beech has been fishing pretty tough this year but still has plenty a big fish in it and all the little ones you could want to catch. Pine seems to have a better quantity of fish in the 3-4 pound range and also has some toads in it. Can’t go wrong with either lake imo but I would say pine is fishing better than beech this year.
    Fitzgerald Rods

7. Member
    Thanks for the info guys I came down and fished both caught more on Pine then Beech but both are great looking lakes I will come back

8. Member
    Is there a topo chip for any of these small lakes in west TN

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10bites View Post
    I'll have to go back and look again at my Lowrance C-MAP HD TN card but I think i saw a couple of them on it when I was playing with it a few weeks, ago. I remember thinking it was weird they would have mapping of these lakes, but they don't have Dale Hollow has an HD lake.

10. Member
    I've got an older Navionics Premium + (maybe 5 years old) It has both lakes, but not in HD contours & detail.

11. Member
    where can I get one Bobby

12. Member
    I run Birds so I need one that works in them I think Navionics works in them

13. Member
    Both are good lakes. If you’re looking for a little more solitude give Pin Oak or Sycamore a try as well. Pin Oak is a good deep structure lake with lots of brush piles scattered around offshore. Just idle over points and you’ll find them. Sycamore is right across the highway from Pine and gets less pressure. It also has a good bit of aquatic vegetation as well. I’ve caught 6-8lb class fish from all 4 lakes.

14. Member
    where can I get one Bobby
    Most retailer sell new models. Here is their website.. You can get into their chartviewer webapp and see the level of detail you will be getting.. its not lot for those lakes.

https://www.navionics.com/usa/apps/navionics-boating