Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    W

To be fair, probably >99% of civilians shot by police are justified shootings.

There certainly are non justified shootings, but they’re rare.
    but not rare is them getting off scot free.

2. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    for the officer for fast and complete recovery,,, and for the arresting officers great police work...

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Quote Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    Kinda like all the ones looting, burning businesses down, attacking people, etc. Something has to change in this country or it’s just going to continue to deteriorate. Both sides (police and communities along with both political parties) have to start working together on solutions. I see more racial divide today than I’ve ever seen, most of it heightened by our news media.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    Yesterday in the Walmart thread, you said that police should shoot looters on sight, but now you are complaining about cops getting off scot free for an unjustified shooting?

Here is your post:

LA......... looted store, looted store,, looted store. Korean on roof with Uzi,,, looted store,,,

OMO LEO, Military, land owners, business owners should be leggally allowed to shoot looters on sight/

Kneel, protest, walk down street with signs,,, heck block traffic ?chain yourself in front of city hall to block doors. I will be right there with you even if I dont support your cause... Freedom speech, Freedom to protest.

Destroy private and public property ? Yeh,,,,, mow em down

Quote Originally Posted by SWbass View Post
    the killing of police and civilians is way out of hand in our country, the blame needs to be put on the leadership of the country, something needs to be done about the social unrest and that doesn't include violence, we see where that is getting us, cops should not have to fear for their lives just for being cops and the same for some civilians
    The blame needs to be placed squarely on the shoulders of those creating and supporting the unrest and division. and of course the blooming idiots who keep electing them.
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12