Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeky View Post
    Have you considered flipping a 2" drop? Gives a 3/4" rise I think.
    I tried that. Mine is a little more than an inch rise which sets the ball 2” too high. I was hoping to do better than that.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    You lost me there ?? About the only dampening affect this will have is help take some of that annoying CLUNK you hear most every time you take off. That and absorb a little of the road shock from some of these shitty highways.
    Just fail to see how that might hinder my ability to fore-tell something catastrophic. Not trying to sell anyone on this.. just thanking the gentleman for posting.
    Yeah okay annoying clunk we must have different driving styles I rarely notice anything clunk. Road shock sorry nothing excessive on my setup mine doing fine. Buy it by all means I'm not trying to tell you or anybody else what to do! Like I said I don't have any excessive issues with what you are complaining about and I wouldn't dampen any trailer feedback IMPO. If its going to dampen your "clunk and road sock" then it may dampen other issues. There are lots of gimmicks out there. Some do work and most don't.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12