Question Vinyl floor help needed

I’m planning on changing my deck boat floor to vinyl. The floor is about 8’ by 10’ . My question is , do I put down the plywood and vinyl it all in one piece or cut the three pieces of plywood , cover each with vinyl and screw them in leaving the exposed screw heads?

2. Member
    Install all in one piece. You need to countersink the screw heads at least the thickness of a penny. Once you use the glue and install the vinyl the heads of the screw will be flush. Make sure to leave at least a small gap about 1/8 inch between the rest of the wood deck so it can expand. What type of wood are you using to install the vinyl down onto?

3. Member
    Marine plywood. My other concern with doing it in one piece is not having access under the floor with out destroying the whole thing. The boats 20 years old and I’ve never needed access yet, but you never know🤔

4. Member
    I’m curious why you not going to bond the vinyl directly to the glass (is it weak?) instead of adding an underlayment. If underlayment is used I have some ideas that could “ clean up your edged a bit and give it a little more life as well. Some pics of the deck would help me give better advice.. ( how tight the surface radius are , And so on. )

5. Member
    This is a 1995 princecraft deck boat, aluminum hull. Current deck is 5/8” marine plywood ( 6 pieces ). I plan to eliminate the two in Floor storage bins. Should be able to do it in 3 pieces now. I’ll try to post pictures later today.
    Thanks