Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    All they told me was it was near a fire and they cleaned/replaced everything they couldn't get clean. I noticed in one of the pics it had a black aluminum prop on it I asked about it. They said the SS prop is in the shop they put the cheap aluminum on it because of thives. He said his boss test drove it up to 65 and backed out of it and that it was still accelerating.

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    He was pretty stuck on the 35,000 range I can get a newer one with all the bells and whistles for almost that price and not been in a fire

3. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Would a seller show them? I’m betting that most wouldn’t be honest about it.

Who is the seller?? And even if a seler did not disclose the pics the title would most certainly be the give-away. And besides, the owner of the rig would have gotten insurance settlement for it so who would sell it ?
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

4. Banned
    Bell auto sales in Princeton MN has it. No they don't mention the before pictures. My guess is not being in the boat business they don't know/realize the boat is a trap for the buyer. They bought off the insurance company my guess would be for a few bucks so they think it's all profit.

5. Member
    That boat has been for sale for a long time, have thought about looking at because it does look pretty clean. Did not know that it was in a fire.....

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Yes and we helped save another guy that bought a total ,bbc and Facebook are powerful tools for history of things.Before the internet you would be stuck with a pos and never knowing what had been done to the boat ,vehicle ,rv etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12