high speed pickup

why do I need this? just seems like a leak here would fill my bilge out in the middle of lake Champlain and I would be sunk........any comments?

2. Member
    I like the option when in tournament's as I don't have to fill the livewells after a run. You can limit or turn off the flow with the valve...just my $.02

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritontom View Post
    I like the option when in tournament's as I don't have to fill the livewells after a run. You can limit or turn off the flow with the valve...just my $.02
    ya I like it too, I've had this issue with my Triton trx but it just seems like a plumbing issue that could be fatal. Why not put the shut off valve down where the intake is.....just my $.o2

4. Member
    It's definately an option worth getting. I'd rather drive around on Champlain knowing my livewells are full and not emptying out. The valves are in the livewell because the intake is close to the boat's drain plug and would only be accessible when the boat is out of the water. Each livewell has a shut off valve so you can utilize it when needed.
    Last edited by randy_almeida; 10-30-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

5. Member
    Good for tournament guys

6. BBC SPONSOR
    I really love the high speed pickups. If you don't fish many tournaments it may not be worth it to you. I do and wouldn't want my boat without them.