Night light for rerigging?

I'm getting to the point where I need plenty of light for retying after dark. I've added a small LED under the console, as well as another under my elevated front graph. Neither really cuts it, rather not dig out the anchor light - wondering what everyone else in similar circumstances is doing?

One of those ones that you wear on your head or clips to the brim of your hat
    2B576211

3. Member
    I have been using a Fenix HL60R headlamp for about 3 years now. It has multiple settings. On the brightest setting, it is incredible. Not the cheapest, but I can throw a bait in the dark and watch it land in the water with a long cast.

I like the kind that clips under the brim of your cap.

5. Member
    I use a light made by stream light that clips to your hat brim or to a headband if you choose, very light, two power settings and is rechargeable. liked it so much bought one for all in the
    family.

https://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-B...ef_=ast_sto_dp
    2000 Ranger R91I
    2017 Mercury 200 Pro XS SN:2B360040

6. Member
    Night fishing is what I do most of the time. First boat I put a light on the side of the console. That worked great, no problems. I also keep a spot light handy for getting baits off the bank or out of trees and bushes. Second boat I started using head lamps. I'm on my third boat now and head lamps are the way to go. The best I've found is made by Coast. White light only, adjustable lens, light can swivel up and down, push button on /off and brightness switch on the back with the 3 aaa batteries. I keep it on the narrow beam, and low brightness usually. Then when you need to see 50 yards ahead just reach to the back of your head and rotate the brightness switch. The on /off is one click on, one click off. I don't like lights that yuoclick on then have to cycle through the intensities 5 times to turn it off.

7. Member
    I put an led light on the under side of the center lid at the end where the latch is so the light is “high” when the lid is open. That way the light is above what I’m tying in my hands and not backlit.

Go to Amazon, type in —- Rechargeable LED lights/ under the cabinets.
    they work in
    Boats
    Truck beds
    Closets
    hallways
    Sheds

Magnetic mounting, removable, rechargeable, brighter, 100% better then battery operated lights.

9. Moderator
    I had a light that fit on the visor of my hat that worked awesome.

10. Member
    Consensus appears to be a headlamp. Guess I'll dig the Petzl out of the hunting gear bag (next season... it's snowing here now).

11. Member
    I use this plenty bright. Super Bright Bell + Howell Ultra Bright Portable Outdoor LED Taclight Lantern

12. Member
    Buy a Phoenix, comes standard with a goose neck to adjust it where ever you need it. In front compartment in middle of boat so you can sit down and take care of business, without extra head gear and such

2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiawaKid View Post
    Buy a Phoenix, comes standard with a goose neck to adjust it where ever you need it. In front compartment in middle of boat so you can sit down and take care of business, without extra head gear and such
    Great idea, but I don't want to be liable for capital gains tax on the profits, after I trade in my boat for the Phoenix! A clip-on, USB rechargeable snake light might be the answer though:)

http://<a href="https://ibb.co/brdvK...&#91;/img]</a>

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

Try the hats that have the lights built in....
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A View Post
    I put an led light on the under side of the center lid at the end where the latch is so the light is “high” when the lid is open. That way the light is above what I’m tying in my hands and not backlit.
    This is what I did, works great!