Question Georgia fiberglass repair ?

Hey guys, scraped the bottom of my 519 this weekend. Anyone know of quality fiberglass repair shop in the Atlanta area. Or north and middle Georgia area. Thanks for any recommendations.

North Georgia boat repair in Dalton. 706.313.7707.

3. Member
    I second that. Gregg at North Georgia boat repair in Dalton.

4. Member

deleted due to double post. See below.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

I have used North GA on a warranty repair on a Maxum bowrider. It was so long ago that I do not remember any details. I am getting too old. I do remember that it looked perfect and was done correctly.

I also used Fiberglass Atlanta to rebuild a damaged transom on a Nitro. Brad is a one-man show and does really good work. Timeframe was pretty much what he estimated. He can pretty much do anything you want AND was by far the cheapest of all my estimates. I used that boat another couple years and never had any more problems. He also worked great with my insurance even though it was Progressive and they were fighting to not pay the claim. He set them straight! The red Nitro in his "Photo Gallery" is mine. He is in Douglasville.

I have not used Viking but a guy I know and trust (he is a full time guide) only uses Viking for repairs and upgrades on his fleet of boats.
    Last edited by 06 SB; 11-01-2020 at 09:52 AM.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

7. Member
    Thanks guys. Do ya'll have any contact info for North Georgia repair? I can't find any info on them.