Lake Cumberland ATT Cell Phone Coverage / Availability

Wanting to try and start fishing Cumberland again but I must retain cellular connectivity for my work, even on the weekends. How is the cellular coverage on the lake? Are there certain portions of the lake that are more reliable for cell phone coverage? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

I’ve never found good service on the lake, might be ok if you’re sitting in the middle of the lake

3. Member
    Lilly & Caney you'll definitely lose service. I've never really had a problem anywhere else, but i'm sure there's more places.

4. Member
    I’ve never lost coverage on mainlake just in backs of some creeks- I think it’s pretty good

5. Member
    I think I have ATT service through Cricket. Cumberland is pretty decent for me overall. Dale Hollow is impossible. But, I can normally call and text at Cumberland. Good luck!

6. Member
    I have Verizon and it seems to do fine.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Lilly & Caney you'll definitely lose service. I've never really had a problem anywhere else, but i'm sure there's more places.
    This is my exact experience with ATT service. Avoid Caney and Lilly if waiting on important call or scared work could call for something. Pretty good anywhere in main lake

8. Member
    Thanks to everyone for the info. Will be giving it a whirl and just eager to get back on the water and wet a line again.