Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Anyone lay eyes on this boat yet? I’ve searched the web but haven’t seen any for sale
    Destination outdoors ( new dealer coming this spring in prairie du chien) has one on order.
    Pool 10

2. Member
    No shit? Where is destination outdoors located? We have a place in Lakeview

3. Member
    Right across from the barn, south of the winnishiek bar
    Pool 10

4. Member
    Cool. Will have to check them out. Any idea what other boat brands they’re going to have (if any)? Are they going to carry fishing tackle as well??

5. Member
    Lowe pontoons and aluminum fishing boats. Will carry lots of tackle (focusing on bass baits for this area). Also will carry live bait for panfish and Walleye.
    Pool 10

6. Member
    Anyone seen a 185 at a dealer yet? Curious to see one and see the price. I can't seem to get a quote from a dealer.

7. Member

Thoughts??

8. Banned
    There would need to be a compelling reason to buy the F185 over something like a Triton TrX189 with better options and a lower price. Can get a 189 at Anglers Choice with jack plate, hot foot, Helix 8 & 9 and Fortrex 80 for $38k.

And I'm not knocking Boater's Marine, but their pricing is easily the highest I've seen for Falcon's anywhere. I live right down the road from them.

If that F185 was $36,995 it would make more sense to me.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    There would need to be a compelling reason to buy the F185 over something like a Triton TrX189 with better options and a lower price. Can get a 189 at Anglers Choice with jack plate, hot foot, Helix 8 & 9 and Fortrex 80 for $38k.

And I'm not knocking Boater's Marine, but their pricing is easily the highest I've seen for Falcon's anywhere. I live right down the road from them.

If that F185 was $36,995 it would make more sense to me.
    I'm just up the road from them, gonna swing by and have a chat. I would like the Triton, but garage restrictions got me tied up. The F185 (boat itself) fits, working on trying to get the trailer modified to fit. People at Falcon and Marine Master have been very helpful so far, we'll see....

Swap out the Lowance units with some 9" Garmins, upgrade the trolling motor to a Force and I'll pay that price out the door.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    Destination outdoors ( new dealer coming this spring in prairie du chien) has one on order.
    That boat is now in stock.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhore View Post
    That boat is now in stock.
    Do they have a website. I haven’t been to our place at Lakeview yet. Can’t wait to check out the store and boat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12