Couple items for local sale only

Three bank dual pro charger for lead acid batteries only. This charger came with my 2006 Ranger. I switched to AGM batteries so I had to purchase a new charger for them. $50 and you own it. I can send a picture, pm me your email address if you want me to send you one.

I also have a Ranger dust cover that I purchased new a few years ago from Ranger. It was made for a 2006 Z20 with pedestal front seat and fold down rear seat. I believe it cost about $350. It has only been on my boat once for about a week and then rolled up and put back in the bag it came in. I purchased it thinking it would be easier to cover the boat with this dust cover when the boat is on my boat lift but as it turns out it is no easier and I simply use the conventional Ranger cover. I have no need for this cover. It would be a good cover for indoor winter storage. Cover is black, I have no pictures of it. $100 includes storage bag. I live in Stafford Ct. so I could meet somewhere from the Mass/Ct border to Tolland Ct. along I84 or somewhere close to that.

2. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    pm sent charger