Ranger Trail lights question

The light bar that that is mounted to the trailer under the motor has 3 bulbs in it has lost one of the LEDS. Anyone know if the LED is replaceable or will I need two by a new bar?
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. ourflat
    My Rangertrail LEDs are sealed together in one big unit. I would call Marsha at Ranger Parts Dept. just to be sure but I’m betting yours is like mine but Marsha would know for sure.....

Frank

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ourflat View Post
    My Rangertrail LEDs are sealed together in one big unit. I would call Marsha at Ranger Parts Dept. just to be sure but I’m betting yours is like mine but Marsha would know for sure.....

Frank
    Would you happen to have a direct number? The last time I tried to reach the parts department, I gave up after 4 days!
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. ourflat
    I called: 800-724-7273. It’s best to call 1st thing in the morning. Marsha told me their “ Go To” Ranger trail guy is Rick Huddleston. His number is: 870-704-2634. Rick has been with the company for a very, very long time and I am positive that he has the answers you seek.

Frank

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    It’s much better now, Tony. I never suggest calling the first minute in the morning, but you should be able to get through without much of a wait.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

6. Member
    Got it! Thanks Frank! Calling in the morning!
    Yamaha 250 SHO

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    It’s much better now, Tony. I never suggest calling the first minute in the morning, but you should be able to get through without much of a wait.
    Thanks jc2bg!
    Yamaha 250 SHO

8. Member
    Mine was sealed......had to purchase a new bar.....something like $39.00 if I remember correctly.