dartag1829

Mercury Parts Backorder??

2002 EFI OT579842 Electric Fuel Pump 881705t1 inside the EFI is dead. Ordered new parts from EU in September. Pump is on backorder. They have been good at keeping me updated on status. Boat is in storage until March so no rush now. Curious if other Mercury parts are in short supply.

Same..... for me. I ordered a Mercury ignition switch, also in September, still on back order..... it is what it is. Also have appliances on order elsewhere that won't be here until after the first of the year.....

3. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdmymerc View Post
    Same..... for me. I ordered a Mercury ignition switch, also in September, still on back order..... it is what it is. Also have appliances on order elsewhere that won't be here until after the first of the year.....
    Yep just remodeled the kitchen. Wife said lets go pick up a new Fridge. The appliance store guy kind of laughed at her. Maybe in March when the snow melts up here.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Definitely widespread, and not just with Mercury, Outboards, or even just Boats. Shutdowns around the world early in the year have caused havoc in supply chains (and when you add about 40% higher demand in the marine fields, it's crazy).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    three months and counting for a garden shed
    six months and counting for a pool cover...................... i want it all and i want it now