ZX200 radio options?

tried to get away with just streaming music from my phone through a bluetooth speaker but service in some of the places i fish are hit and miss so i'm looking at a permanent radio. any options on where to mouth it and the speakers?

thanks

2. Member
    I added an NMEA 2000 compatible radio to use via the graphs. The speakers are mounted in the kick plate under each console.

I put a Sonic Hub in mine. You really can't hear it all that great when running but it works. The speakers of mounted on the sides of the step and the radio head is in the right side compartment drybox.
    Attached Images Attached Images

---------------------------------------
    2011 Skeeter ZX200 w/SHO 200.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckmaster27012 View Post
    tried to get away with just streaming music from my phone through a bluetooth speaker but service in some of the places i fish are hit and miss so i'm looking at a permanent radio. any options on where to mouth it and the speakers?

thanks
    If you use Spotify for music you can download any of the songs you "like" and listen to them even if you don't have service on your phone. I use this on my motorcycle. I do have the unlimited service through Spotify. It's a family plan. We get 6 accounts for around $15 a month.