2021 Tracker 195 TXW replace Noco charger

I purchased a 2021 Tracker 195 TXW. I would like to replace the Noco charger with a charger on my old boat. I was able to pull the battery connector wires out but for some reason the 110 volt will not pull back to the center seat compartment. I believe it might be secured somewhere under the boat. Does anyone know the secret to removing the 110 volt wire? Thanks.
    Michael Dilday
    Suffolk, Va.

2021 Tracker 195 TXW 150 Merc 4S, Minn Kota Edge TM, Humminbird Fish Finders

2. Member
    sounds like it may have been zip tied against another hose and when you pulled it the zip tie may have went deeper into the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by mwdilday View Post
    I purchased a 2021 Tracker 195 TXW. I would like to replace the Noco charger with a charger on my old boat. I was able to pull the battery connector wires out but for some reason the 110 volt will not pull back to the center seat compartment. I believe it might be secured somewhere under the boat. Does anyone know the secret to removing the 110 volt wire? Thanks.
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jyu87 View Post
    sounds like it may have been zip tied against another hose and when you pulled it the zip tie may have went deeper into the boat.
    Possible. I am going to just stay with the Noco charger. It is just 4 amps per battery. I have a Promariner Prosporthd 12 Gen 4 - 12 Amp - 2 Bank Battery Charger that will put 12 amps on either battery if the other is charged. It seems like it is much nicer than the Noco but if I can't pull the wire I can't get it out. Thanks for your help.
    Michael Dilday
    Suffolk, Va.

2021 Tracker 195 TXW 150 Merc 4S, Minn Kota Edge TM, Humminbird Fish Finders