Thread: Caymas Dealers

Caymas Dealers

I have to give a BIG shout Out to my dealer, Bunch Marine. Most of us know that its the dealer that makes the boat experience. I can say that Caymas and Bunch are in lock step with each other. The sale and service team have been excellent in addressing all my post purchase and minor service items and questions. The Dealer is the backbone of any manufacturer as we know and Bunch has a great relationship with the folks at Caymas.

My next step is to get the blue decals on the merc..which Bunch is handling. this will complete my CX21.....

PS I know I need to change my name now ( was a Triton guy since 2000).

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritontom View Post
    I have to give a BIG shout Out to my dealer, Bunch Marine. Most of us know that its the dealer that makes the boat experience. I can say that Caymas and Bunch are in lock step with each other. The sale and service team have been excellent in addressing all my post purchase and minor service items and questions. The Dealer is the backbone of any manufacturer as we know and Bunch has a great relationship with the folks at Caymas.

My next step is to get the blue decals on the merc..which Bunch is handling. this will complete my CX21.....

PS I know I need to change my name now ( was a Triton guy since 2000).
    Your right. Right dealer is everything, before,
    between,after.

3. kenny@bunchmarine
    Thank you Tom for the kind words!!! We really appreciate your trust and business with us!!

4. Member
    Kenny and those guys are a good group of folks, i have talked to some of their customers while bringing their boats by to be worked on here in Ky and all of those guys had high praise for the guys at Brunch, a good dealer takes care of you before the sale, after the sale on to your next new boat!!!!!