Thumbs Up Daiwa Procyon AL Bass Boat Central Member Exclusive Deal!

WE ARE OUT OF THE CAMO HATS FOR THIS PROMO. The outstanding reel deal is still good however...

We have a limited number of the all new 2020 Daiwa Procyon AL models available in an exclusive deal for Bass Boat Central members only. The new Procyon AL features a tough, rigid yet lightweight aluminum body that many anglers prefer over composite bodies.

Go to the website at the link in blue below, put the model(s) of your choice in the cart, then add the "BBC10" discount code on top for a great price on a great reel. Every reel sold will receive a high quality Daiwa D-VEC Multi-Cam Black Yupoong Snap Back Camo hat included at no extra charge! This is one of the best looking hats out there and is really, really nice. Feel free to call the shop at 256 281 6160 if you'd prefer to make a payment by card over the phone. M-F 7am to 5pm central. Thanks guys!

Daiwa Procyon AL

For a higher level of performance, the Daiwa Procyon AL spinning reel family is back for the attack whether that means freshwater or inshore applications. From speckled trout, redfish, and snook to bass, walleye, and trout, the Procyon AL offers anglers the perfect reel for the pursuit.

In terms of application, the Procyon AL is available in five sizes from the PCNAL2000D model for freshwater fish to the PCNAL4000D-C, which fits the bill nicely for inshore applications and larger freshwater fish.

The Procyon AL is rich in its feature set. First, the reel series features an aluminum body that allows more less body and frame flex providing better support on the gears and bearings allowing increased torque and power while also allowing longer life to the gears. Anglers will find that the aluminum body of the Procyon AL is incredibly lightweight when they pick it up and put it on their favorite rod.

The Procyon AL also features an air rotor engineered to be very rigid, especially at high drag pressures with little flex. The Procyon AL also has generous cut-outs in its engineering design, which reduces the weight of the rotor. The new reels also showcase a tubular air bail that reduces weight and offers more rigidity than standard wire, so you get less flex and bending or breaking. The tubular air bail is also manufactured with thicker material that feels good on the fingers when flipping the bail by hand.
    Another element of the series is DIGIGEAR technology, digitally cut to reduce weight, and considerably better gear meshing increase smoothness and gear wear.
    Anglers will also find Daiwa's distinctive Advanced Tournament Drag (ATD) a benefit for setting the hook and fighting fish. When you set the hook, the reel instantly adds drag resistance, and then as the fish starts pulling drag, the ATD drag curve automatically returns to your prescribed setting.

The Procyon AL family features Long Cast ABS spool as well. The design of the spool's lip allows the line to exit the reel at a much tighter cone-shaped angle, meeting the guide train with less resistance and force, alleviating wind knots and allowing for longer casts.
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 02-08-2021 at 02:55 PM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Gary how does this compare to the Tatula LT?

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Gary how does this compare to the Tatula LT?
    The Procyon AL features a solid aluminum frame and stainless steel digigears. It is extremely solidly constructed, super smooth, and built to last even in salt. For comparison sake, the 2500DXH in both models are the same size, same line capacity, same drag pressure, same IPT, but due to the heavy duty aluminum frame, the Procyon AL weighs 2 oz more than the same Tatula LT. Both are excellent reels at their respective price points.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

4. Member
    Man thatís a slick looking reel that I think would pair nicely with my Tatula Elite 7í0 ML finesse/dropshot rod.

What size would you recommend for this rod?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyeggroll View Post
    Man that’s a slick looking reel that I think would pair nicely with my Tatula Elite 7’0 ML finesse/dropshot rod.

What size would you recommend for this rod?
    They look beautiful paired with the Tatula Elite spinning rods indeed. The 2000 size is ideal for the ML Finesse/drop shot rod.

Thanks for the discount. Ordered one to see how I like it.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

Just ordered a 3000.

Thanks guys! Please feel free to post up some impressions of the reel... this is a solid, smooth, tough performer.

Just received last night, First impression is this a very smooth reel. Spooled it up with YGK braid , and took a few lawn casts. Can't wait till I can get out.
    Last edited by basscat21; 11-02-2020 at 06:11 AM.

10. Member
    Just picked up a 2500 XH. Can't want to get my hands on it. Appreciate the discount code.

Thanks for the orders. Jeff, I appreciate the insight. Hope you guys enjoy. We still have a few left that quality for this promotion!

Used it all day yesterday, I will say a bit smoother than my Tatula LT. Did a lot of spybaiting with it, really nice reel. Great drag like the Tatula.