Tracker seat seams separating

The stitching on the upper side of the driver’s seat on my new to me 2017 175TXW has pulled out and the seam is separating. Has anyone had this repaired successfully? Would it normally be covered by warranty? Repair recommendations?

I have been trying for 2 months to get the warranty transferred to me. I had the dealer inspect it and paid the $100 transfer fee the first of September but have gotten nothing but run around from the warranty dept woman (I’ll withhold her name here) at BPS who claims each time to know nothing about it yet BPS customer service read me an email from her to the dealer where she acknowledged receiving the request from the dealer the day I paid the fee. It has been extremely frustrating trying to deal with the BPS warranty dept.

2. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    tought to repair for 2 main reasons:

once dis-sassembled, very difficult to pull the trimmed fabric back around bottom perimeter; when skin was made/installed, it was several inches extra all around that got trimmed off when seat bottom finished.

even if you were to pull the skin to re-sew, the original needle perfs make it more likely to 'tear' (like when you open a box that is already 'pre-cut' along lines)....

verdict:

replace skin or have new skin made/replaced

3. Member
    If you can get the warranty transferred it should be covered
    Born to fish, forced to work.

4. Member
    It took 2 full months and lots of calls to Tracker and the dealer to finally get the warranty transferred. The seats are warrantied for 5 years so I should be good if I can get a dealer to take care of it. The one nearest me wants to keep the boat 3 weeks before they can even look it it.

5. Banned
    I understand busy but why keep it three weeks for a seat repair. Drop it off the day before maybe.

6. Member
    I got email between the tracker rep and my dealer on painting my boat.
    Trying to get this resolved since August 2020 and now November.
    FYI, Tracker loves to sell boats.
    Warranty wise I will wait and see they are not in a hurry.