Caymas CX21 Dimensions

I'm looking for a little help from the Caymas crew. I'm in the middle of designing a new shop and would like to know what the overall length is for a CX21. I'm looking for the over all length with a Mercury 250 ProXS 4S, Atlas 10" hydraulic plate, the motor trimmed down and the trailer tongue in the tow position not folded. I would also like to know if you had 8' Power Pole Blades mounted, would the boat fit under an 8' door without lowering the Blades a little. I know my 21TRX with 8' Blades will fit under an 8' door without lowering the poles a little. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Member
    I just measured my boat and I have the same exact set up that you are asking about. It looks like the total length as you described is ~26'2". You should have no problem with 8' blades fitting under the 8' door.

Let me know if you have any other questions?
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    I just measured my boat and I have the same exact set up that you are asking about. It looks like the total length as you described is ~26'2". You should have no problem with 8' blades fitting under the 8' door.

Let me know if you have any other questions?
    Thank you.