Thread: Interesting

Banned

Interesting

2. Banned

3. Member
    gbs, have you read the book max king wrote back in the 1970's ? ........... the book is called "The Parousia"

I do not know the guy in your video but I will tell you he is spewing lies . Max King and His son went off the deep end about 12 years ago , it is no different than what happens in many Christian circles / occults / denominations ect. It is like the rapture doctrine today that was invented in the 1800s and is now common belief among Christians.

Sam Frost whom the guy in your video mentions did the same thing. Sam Frost was one of the best biblical exegetes I had ever heard teach. Sam speaks Greek and Hebrew but could articulate it to the common the person like me in way that simplistic. Sam left full Preterism because of his mentor over the doctrine of finite/infinate you will probably never know the full story / history because Sam removed all information of his on the internet . Don Preston and Sam Frost have had a couple of debates since Sam's departure into his dark area of life. I am sure they are on Dons website somewhere for those people to listen too.

I haven't talked to Sam Frost in over 17 years. Once he denounced preterism Sam got into what I think was drugs (look at Sam's teeth today and what they looked like before, a typical sign) and lost it. It is sad. I actually saw a video from Sam Frost about a year ago on YouTube and could not believe the mental decline and the physical difference in Sam . I still have Sams book he wrote about the Resurrection of the dead. It is one of the best books I have ever read.

4. Member
    12Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13For we were all baptized by c one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.15Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20As it is, there are many parts, but one body.21The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.27Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 29Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues d ? Do all interpret? 31Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.

gbs, does this passage sound like Paul is talking about a physical body ? Paul stated plainly "now you are the body of Christ", does that mean we are physically part of Jesus's earthly body which the guy in video is talking about ?

Are you a blood vessel in Jesus's earthly body as this guy claims ? Am I a part of Jesus' fingernail ? I know this sounds dumb but this is what the guy in video is claiming if you break it down into common sense and or logic.

There is corporate view of "the body of Christ" as Paul clearly stated in the above passage. There is a spiritual view of "the body of Christ" as Paul plainly stated in the above passage.

I am not sure I can sit through this guys 1 hour video but ill try. Heck gbs, you always make fun of Don Prestons 15 minute morning musings LOL.