Factory Ranger Boat Cover? (In need of a new cover!)

Im looking to replace my boat cover on my '93 361V and the awesome cover I have used for the past 4 years is now in need of replacing. The problem is that on the cover I have now, the mfgr is unknown. All tabs and printing on any fabric tabs on the cover are no longer visible. It feels vinyl like on the top and there is a smooth cotton layer underneath. Not your std canvas cover by any means.

Thanks for any recommendation you have

I don’t know if Ranger can still make a cover for a rig that old or not. But, if you take your rig to a local canvas shop, you can pick out your own material and specify how you want the padding or reinforcement underneath. I have a custom made cover of Sunbrella material and it’s great.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    I don't have the particulars, but the '93
    372V that I just purchased this May, has a Ranger cover that the seller told me he bought from Ranger in 2018. I'd call them and I think they can make one for you.

4. Member
    Twitch just got one from Ranger for his 374V iirc?

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

5. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Yes Ranger is making one for my 1990 374V and one piece with butt seat up front and fold down in the rear and with an Ultrex .Going to be here in 8 to 10 weeks and can't wait to get it, you need your serial number and need to fill out a form for it, contact Rangerparts and they will send you the form via email ok In fact I just got off the phone with them about an hour ago checking on the fit with an Ultrex and he said yes they take that into account and add about a yard of material .He said as long as you put it on the form good to go...if it don't fit it's on them
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

6. Member
    How Much $$$?

7. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Tax shipping and cover just around $980 for a 17'10" boat , so bigger might be more or but my boat sits outside 24/7 and in rain and snow and sun so it's worth it ,my last cover lasted 13yrs without any leaks or whatever going on 15yrs now and that is why I'm replacing it
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years