Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    They are both great deals. I've owned my Bullet since new. Its a 01. Been a GREAT boat and still is. I'm torn between re powering it and upgrading electronics and trolling motor, or selling it and buying new. I believe I would need to put 35k into my boat. Both options make sense. I've never seen a Ballistic in person , but like everything I've read and heard. I heard there is a long wait for a new Ballistic which is not a problem for me.
    2001- 21XDC-300r
    Pete.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whatzap View Post
    They are both great deals. I've owned my Bullet since new. Its a 01. Been a GREAT boat and still is. I'm torn between re powering it and upgrading electronics and trolling motor, or selling it and buying new. I believe I would need to put 35k into my boat. Both options make sense. I've never seen a Ballistic in person , but like everything I've read and heard. I heard there is a long wait for a new Ballistic which is not a problem for me.
    Both are good boats. I'm always one to say you only live once so get what you want when you can. I'm still astonished about SDC prices ,lol. I had no idea you could buy a 21ft Bullet as cheap as a Nitro Z21. Thats crazy to me.

3. Banned
    Currently with the amount sold and paid deposits In line the last one scheduled is set to arrive around March..I will have my demo .204 with a 250 Mercury available soon at that point I will get pics sent in to AL for the for sale page on here

4. Member
    Not sure where to get SDC for $68K. I have one on order now that will be ready in December and it is much much higher than that. I got quotes from Three dealers all of which have great reputations. With Graphs, trolling motor and everything else you are upper $80s. Four other guys on BBC ordered XRS or SDC at same time I did and we are all in the same price range.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbass View Post
    Not sure where to get SDC for $68K. I have one on order now that will be ready in December and it is much much higher than that. I got quotes from Three dealers all of which have great reputations. With Graphs, trolling motor and everything else you are upper $80s. Four other guys on BBC ordered XRS or SDC at same time I did and we are all in the same price range.
    Yeah, you can’t get a fully tourney ready Nitro for under 68k.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12