Grab rail for coming off the front deck down to the driver seat. Think stripper pole

Anyone have any grab type rail for support when stepping up or down off the front deck? Thinking of something I can mount to the console and floor to anchor and possibly mount a graph to as well. This would be a vertical pole. Think stripper pole but shorter and probably no stripper.

2. Member
    Check out Johnny Rail on Precision Sonar's site

3. Member
    My fishing partner added one to his Phoenix. He used a stainless steel pipe stand base for one inch piping. He bolted it to the rod locker near the console. He used SS pipe to make an L shaped hand hold so he can hold it going up or down. He can open his rod locker with no interference.

4. Member
    I can't remember where I saw it but there was a recent article about one an elderly man installed due to medical issues. If I had to guess it was either in Bass Times or Bassmaster.

5. Member
    Check out Angler's Marine Used bass boat. Good pics of a setup there on a Ranger.

6. Member
    ĺp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    My fishing partner added one to his Phoenix. He used a stainless steel pipe stand base for one inch piping. He bolted it to the rod locker near the console. He used SS pipe to make an L shaped hand hold so he can hold it going up or down. He can open his rod locker with no interference.

7. Member
    In addition to Precision Sonar, Fish On Fabrications has a picture of one on their website they made custom.