Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TSmith911 View Post
    Boyd still carries Tritons as well as Nitros and Tracker, he just added Caymas to his lineup. Earl Bentz has been trying to get our marina to do the same for months...
    What are your impressions of the Caymus vs. Triton. Genuinely interested from someone in the industry.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    What are your impressions of the Caymus vs. Triton. Genuinely interested from someone in the industry.
    They're nice boats for sure but they're made out of the same materials and components as the Nitro's and Triton's we carry. I'd say, being on a smaller scale the fit and finish may be a little better but not enough to justify the price difference for our marina's customer base.
    Last edited by TSmith911; 10-28-2020 at 01:06 PM.

3. Member
    Personally I think they are way overpriced as are most boats these days. Most of the components (wiring harness etc.) are the exact same as in the Nitros we carry. They seem to be solid, well built boats but we couldn't see our blue collar customer base spending that much money on them when we have similarly equipped boats made out of the same materials for $15k - $18k less.
    Interesting.

So you would rate them with Nitro which I believe are much improved over the last 10 years vs Triton, Ranger, Vexus?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    Interesting.

So you would rate them with Nitro which I believe are much improved over the last 10 years vs Triton, Ranger, Vexus?
    Yes, they are very well built and thought out boats for sure.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I totally missed the fact that Ranger is a BASS Elite sponsor as well.
    They bumped Phoenix out.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    The Mr Christie Watch seems to be stalling took a long time to get to eight pages pick up the pace a little and get it past 10
    Last edited by Hoot; 10-28-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    The Mr Christie Watch seems to be stalling took a long time to get to eight pages pick up the pace a little and get t past 10.
    And it is so important to know what trail he'll be fishing. I hope this thread keeps going until he makes a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    And it is so important to know what trail he'll be fishing. I hope this thread keeps going until he makes a decision.
    That should be a BBC Priority and the Christie Fans need to step up the posts plus patronize his sponsors.

They need to start buying themselves Christmas Gifts.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    It might, but no one is talking about him anymore....

10. Member
    The Mr Christie Watch seems to be stalling took a long time to get to eight pages pick up the pace a little and get it past 10
    10 pages would be no problem if it was the Mr. Christy Watch.

They're nice boats for sure but they're made out of the same materials and components as the Nitro's and Triton's we carry. I'd say, being on a smaller scale the fit and finish may be a little better but not enough to justify the price difference for our marina's customer base.
    I saw a local dealer had a brand new 20 or 21 foot cayman for 65k. Doesn’t seem like they are priced higher than other boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    And Dollar General.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    10 pages would be no problem if it was the Mr. Christy Watch.
    That's for sure we'd be getting a lot of entertaining quotes from Randy Flowers especially when he refers to him as Jason Crispie

However we have some excellent BBC Comedians when it comes to Mr Christy Jokes that are better than Randy they'd be all over a "Christy Watch" I'd have to amend the No Sip Rule and create a No Beverage within 15 ft of the Computer

Is Christie now in a Caymas and fishing BASS? What are we talking about here?

15. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    I bet we can keep this going and get it to double digits that are close to 20 Pages Provided the Following Happens

Those with inside information and confidential unnamed sources will keep posting what they are hearing on a regular basis.

Those who have no clue of what either of them is going to do but has a whole collection of imaginary sources they aren't afraid to quote especially when it irritates those with their heads stuck in Christie and Hackney's Livewell.

Those that like to Troll both of the above species to increase page numbers and post counts need stay active keeping their baits in the water .

Someone will emerge that knows each of these Anglers Personally who gets really upset at the speculation and starts taking shots at both the Naysayers and the Elite Cheer Leaders who start firing Zingers back along with their band of regulators.

Those who don't really care but will show up everyday to make a few courtesy posts just to resuscitate this thread when it starts staggering.
    I tried to help with your theory Hoot and got called useless, so I don't think I'll help you anymore.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkyarcher View Post
    I tried to help with your theory Hoot and got called useless, so I don't think I'll help you anymore.
    Nah, I think that was me.... but I was calling my own post useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkyarcher View Post
    Dang Arky I'm sorry it's all my fault shouldn't have asked for volunteers and just trolled the B.A.S.S. Mercenaries who are always ready for a Cyber Scrap.

That might be difficult as Mr Christie is not a controversial figure but they still need to get this thread to 10 or more pages just to prove the B.A.S.S.-hood

18. Member
    sometimes a man lives a lot of life in a short time.. others die old , but yet never live.. a scream or a whisper doesn’t make that man..

19. Member
    "I like turtles"
    I don't always post or reply but when I do, I...?

20. Member
    Is this not a thing, did we give up?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast