BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar

HUGE Savings on Garmin Echomap w/ GT54 Transducer 9", 10", 12"!!!

HUGE savings now available on Garmin Echomap units with a GT54 Transducer!!! We have a limited quantity available so call today or visit the website to place your order!!! We can also bundle these with a Livescope as well.

https://www.bassfishinelectronics.co...garmin-echomap

93sv UHD w/ GT54 $949.99
    Ultra 102sv w/ GT54 $1649.99
    Ultra 106sv w/ GT54 $1849.99
    Ultra 122sv w/ GT54 $2449.99
    Ultra 126sv w/ GT54 $2649.99

Livescope Bundles
    93sv UHD w/ GT54 $2299.99

Ultra 102sv w/ GT54 $2999.99
    Ultra 106sv w/ GT54 $3199.99
    Ultra 122sv w/ GT54 $3799.99
    Ultra 126sv w/ GT54 $3999.99
    Last edited by BassFishin Electronics; 10-23-2020 at 09:42 PM.
    BassFishin Electronics
    Stephen Estes- Owner
    603-264-9739 (Call or text)
    www.bassfishinelectronics.com

2. Member
    I've been using a Lowrance X-15 unit for 15+ years and am considering upgrading to a EchoMap Ultra 102 unit w/transducer but am wondering just how much more success the new unit would have over my X-15 unit and the hundreds of stored waypoints? Also would I have to add the Livescope/Panoptix option to significantly increase my fishing success? Not a tournament angler just recently retired with more time to fish and while the X-15 unit has been very good at helping me find walleye spots(and dinners) I'm wondering if the new electronics would justify the cost? Thanks for your opinions.

3. Member
    LiveScope will definitely increase your catch. As far as the 2d goes that's mostly a matter of transducer. I've used several brands and the 2d on all of them seemed at least adequate. To be satisfied though you'll need to decide if you primarily want a wide or narrow cone and match your wants with the transducer specs. IMO Garmin does the best job on interference rejection. Their 2d is great, but if you want a narrow cone and get a wide one, you may not be happy.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    LiveScope will definitely increase your catch. As far as the 2d goes that's mostly a matter of transducer. I've used several brands and the 2d on all of them seemed at least adequate. To be satisfied though you'll need to decide if you primarily want a wide or narrow cone and match your wants with the transducer specs. IMO Garmin does the best job on interference rejection. Their 2d is great, but if you want a narrow cone and get a wide one, you may not be happy.
    For trolling with planer boards I'd probably want a wide view of my surroundings while a narrow view would be better when vertical jigging. But I can see fish/ depth changes under the boat with my X-15. Does the EchoMap 102 Ultra unit show more detail than my current unit or do I need the Livescope for better detail? Again, not a tournament angler where I travel 40-50 miles to fishing areas like the Bassmaster pros, most lakes around me are 10,000 acres max.

5. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post
    I've been using a Lowrance X-15 unit for 15+ years and am considering upgrading to a EchoMap Ultra 102 unit w/transducer but am wondering just how much more success the new unit would have over my X-15 unit and the hundreds of stored waypoints? Also would I have to add the Livescope/Panoptix option to significantly increase my fishing success? Not a tournament angler just recently retired with more time to fish and while the X-15 unit has been very good at helping me find walleye spots(and dinners) I'm wondering if the new electronics would justify the cost? Thanks for your opinions.
    There is no doubt this will be a significant upgrade for your. The side imaging will help finding structure offshore and the 2D like mentioned above will be just as good if not better than anything you're used to. If you add the Livescope then it will open up a whole new world to fishing offshore.
    BassFishin Electronics
    Stephen Estes- Owner
    603-264-9739 (Call or text)
    www.bassfishinelectronics.com

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post
    For trolling with planer boards I'd probably want a wide view of my surroundings while a narrow view would be better when vertical jigging. But I can see fish/ depth changes under the boat with my X-15. Does the EchoMap 102 Ultra unit show more detail than my current unit or do I need the Livescope for better detail? Again, not a tournament angler where I travel 40-50 miles to fishing areas like the Bassmaster pros, most lakes around me are 10,000 acres max.
    I don't troll but I've watched folks trolling with planer boards. I don't think there is a 2d on the market by anyone that will show that wide. You could point the LiveScope to look at one of them. The LiveScope is very detailed. Watch some of the Youtube videos.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I don't troll but I've watched folks trolling with planer boards. I don't think there is a 2d on the market by anyone that will show that wide. You could point the LiveScope to look at one of them. The LiveScope is very detailed. Watch some of the Youtube videos.
    The floating weeds on the area lakes don't allow me to run boards very wide, probably 30-40' wide at the most otherwise I'm constantly cleaning my lines of weeds. Seems like Livescope would help on bars/sunken islands where depths go from 80' up to 20' and help pinpoint fish amongst the rocks.