Hi,

This is Dennis and I own the company that makes MarineTrailerSavers and we are a BBC Sponsor. Hopefully you have seen our ad and we have met some of you at the Little Rock boat show over the years. We make custom boat trailer fender/tire covers for many styles of boats especially Bass boats. We're located in Central Arkansas in Conway. I'm seeking participation in developing new cover styles for several new models that have been introduced in last couple years and offer a reward for participation. I believe most are in my area cause I've seen them but don't know where to find them after that. Styles I'm looking for are listed below. If you own one of these or know someone who does, again I offer a reward for assistance and access to get a pattern.

So, bottom line asking for assistance in finding these styles to possibly get access to get patterned. If you own one and interested, PM me. If you know someone with one of these ask them first and then PM me. Again, all involved will be rewarded for any assistance and participation.

Styles seeking:

Skeeter - Tandem axle fiberglass fender style 2018 forward (FX, FX APEX, FXR)

Ranger - Single axle fiberglass fender style 2018-2019 forward 'Z' series (introduced with 'L' series)

Ranger - Single axle fiberglass fender style 'LS' or 'MS' series new style and previous (longer in back than 'Z' series)

Phoenix - Tandem axle fiberglass fender style

Vexus - Tandem axle both fiberglass and metal fender style

I would appreciate very much any consideration given for assistance.
Thanks,
Dennis