Live Sight - Source Not Found

I have Carbon's with the installed LIVE software update. Just purchased a Ghost with the 3-1 active imaging nose cone. The bow unit now has the Live Sight icon's but when I select them, it launches but says "No Source". I cannot find where to change the transducer setting in that screen. Do I need to go elsewhere? Down, side, sonar all work great.
    Michael J. Koenig

2. Member
    Do you have it plugged into the correct port on the unit? It should be plugged into the black port. Also need to make sure the channel is turned on under settings.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Correct, you also cannot have any unit under Gen 3 on your Ethernet, you must be sure Multisource is turned on and both Channel 1 and Channel 2 must be active.
    The Ghost will plug into the Sonar port (Channel 1) and the Livesight will plug into the Structure port (Channel 2). If you have a unit older than Gen 3, Multisource will not be available. To check these settings go to Pages, Settings, Sonar.

NoCAL
    Last edited by NoCAL; 10-23-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    You need the ps-1 module with the carbons if you have the module you will have to use the yellow wire when you install.

5. Member
    Ah, good catch. So the OP will need to select the module as the source rather than the unit. Sorry for not reading more closely

NoCAL
    2B112175

6. Member
    The ghost had the black and blue(?) plugs and they are in the bow unit. The console unit is the same. It does NOT have the live scope icons so I assumed the bow unit recognized the upgraded transducer. I will look to see if channel one and channel 2 are on.

Do I still need the PS-1 module someone referenced below?

Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    Correct, you also cannot have any unit under Gen 3 on your Ethernet, you must be sure Multisource is turned on and both Channel 1 and Channel 2 must be active.
    The Ghost will plug into the Sonar port (Channel 1) and the Livescope will plug into the Structure port (Channel 2). If you have a unit older than Gen 3, Multisource will not be available. To check these settings go to Pages, Settings, Sonar.

NoCAL
    Michael J. Koenig

7. Member
    Yes, the Carbon will not be able to use the Livesight transducer directly. It must go directly through the module and then connect by Ethernet to the Carbon. Not sure what you mean about two plugs from the Ghost. There is only one transducer cable that connect to the unit from the Ghost.

NoCAL
    Last edited by NoCAL; 10-23-2020 at 04:04 PM.
    2B112175

8. Member
    You do have a LIVESIGHT transducer correct?

9. Member
    I ASSUME that was what I got when I bough the upgraded GHOST active imaging nose cone...

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    You do have a LIVESIGHT transducer correct?
    Michael J. Koenig

10. Member
    Well CRAPOLA! That nose cone doesn't do Live Sight. Still need to purchase the $1000 transducer.
    Michael J. Koenig

11. Member
    Oh man. Plug it in and go fishing.
    2B112175

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goaltender8 View Post
    Well CRAPOLA! That nose cone doesn't do Live Sight. Still need to purchase the $1000 transducer.
    If you buy it before the 31st of this month it is $699 after you collect the rebate.

https://www.lowrance.com/offers/livesight-rebate/

13. Member
    BOAT = Bet on Another Thousand

Quote Originally Posted by SSMinnow View Post
    If you buy it before the 31st of this month it is $699 after you collect the rebate.

https://www.lowrance.com/offers/livesight-rebate/
    Michael J. Koenig