Trying to get price on new 203 hybrid

I have a question, my champ is set up with the Ultrex I Pilot Link and Helix 9s. Everything is Networked together, but the dealer I just talked to said Bass guys don't do that, they just go with the I Pilot. He said thats just for Walleye guys, whats your view on that, is he just trying to keep prices down for me and I over did it on my boat

Is your dealer a Bass fisherman??? Today's electronics are like a mini network on your boat and they are designed for that. Why would you not want them networked? I have an Ultrex IP Link, M360 and 3 Helix graphs all networked and absolutely love my set up. And when HB comes out with their Live Imaging next spring, I should be able to add it plug and play...

Now as for price, you can certainly save some money buying the equipment and doing the install yourself. It's not really that hard and there are plenty of great resources including this site. But if you order the boat with everything installed, you'll have to pay for that as well as cross your fingers they did it correctly!
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

Your dealer sounds like he is stuck in 1999. Haha. I have link and it's not by chance.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Banned
    Dealer doesn't tell you what you want, you tell him what you want. or find another dealer.

5. Member
    I have it on my 181 champ now, but getting conflicting thoughts on it, don't want to over buy, but don't want to short myself. Thanks for replying

We don’t know who the dealer is though we do sell about 10% to 20% iPilot Link models in MinnKota and we do connect them to Humminbird units. While they likely are not in tune with the trend, it is VERY popular for those who want to depth track and plot track. It’s awesome feature for some users.

The point is to buy WHAT YOU WANT and not be guided by anyone else’s views.

BCB

7. Member
    Thank you very much for the quick replies, got a lot to figure out. Probably have some more questions later

I see no purpose for the link as a bass fisherman but that's just me. How do you fish, would you use it? If so then get it if not then don't waste your money.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO