LED Ligthing Strips

I am wanting to put LED Black and Green lights around the outside on a boat I just purchased. Does any company make a Single Strip of LED lights that has both Black and Green on the strip where I could use Either Color Separately or both at same time if I want. On my old boat I had the RCA plug in lights and you could do this and I really like because the Green light illuminated the Bank and the Black Showed my line. I know I can just get 2 separate color strips and do this and that might be best way to do just wondering has anyone done anything liked this on their boat.

Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonH54 View Post
    I am wanting to put LED Black and Green lights around the outside on a boat I just purchased. Does any company make a Single Strip of LED lights that has both Black and Green on the strip where I could use Either Color Separately or both at same time if I want. On my old boat I had the RCA plug in lights and you could do this and I really like because the Green light illuminated the Bank and the Black Showed my line. I know I can just get 2 separate color strips and do this and that might be best way to do just wondering has anyone done anything liked this on their boat.

Thanks
    You may want to consider the coast guard lighting rules before adding a bunch of green lights around the outside of your vessel. Green marks the starboard side of a boat and there are specific rules for lighting visability...you could be in violation of those w/ the green lights on, and cause an accident...

https://www.mraa.com/news/386045/Leg...s-Concerns.htm
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

4. Member
    I have seen comments on that. If I read right you OK if the Green Side Strips are Off when Running. I found the Brand 10oc KED kit should be OK