new boat best tackle accessories?

Just bought a new boat.... Looking for some input on what you guys think are some must have add on items for tackle org and storage.. my last boat boat had some cool under the lid storage add on's but it was used and I have no idea what brand or where to find what was in there... Also, want to hear what some of you guys are doing.

2020 Z20 is what I just got.

2. Member
    If your wanting like under lid rack system easy view tackle organizer is nice I’ve had them in my last two boats . Great for keeping your favorite plastics close at hand . They are a broad sponsor.

3. Member
    I have the Cook's Go-To Tackle Storage system under my rod locker lid. It's great for hanging jigs, chatterbaits, buzzbaits, and spinnerbaits. They include some shower curtain type rings for hanging plastic bags too, but I didn't care for them at all.

I have a clear plastic container in one of my front center storage boxes that I keep the 5x9 tackle boxes in. I place the 5 x 9 boxes 2 wide and 10 deep for a total of 20 boxes. I keep all of my skipping jigs in one 5 x9 box. All my tungsten jigs, flipping jigs, football ... I have a box of Red eye shads. Box of KVD 300 DD in a box. Box of Markers for coloring plastics. Box of Trick worms, box of blade baits and on and on. I take out some of these 5x9 boxes and replace with a different line of lures when I go to smallmouth lakes in Michigan vs Indiana fishing. Then another group of boxes for Florida fishing. It works super well for me.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

I also have a large but collapsible landing net I can keep in one of my side lockers. Mine was a KVD brand net that he no longer endorses but it is a great net.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

6. Member
    A first aid kit..

7. Member
    I use ez view tackle system. Works well.

I like the magnetic tackle system. Very useful hanging onto hooks and baits you change out. Although I didn’t use it the way they show. I used two sections side by side and used double stick tape and stuck them to the inside of the gunnel close to the carpet with the magnets against the gunnel and the plastic part on the carpet so hooks don’t get caught in the carpet.
    https://www.wholesalemarine.com/th-m...tackle-system/

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

77C3C0CE-E18F-4286-B497-7B41C888811F.jpeg92AD62AB-89A5-4041-8D7E-D9D1877902CA.jpegDoing this in the rear boxes will give you the most top speed, will let your buddy's throw their crap inside the big bow storage, will give you the best on the trolling motor/big water performance, shallowest draft.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089