Looking for middle seat cushion for older TR22

Hey guys,

My basement flooded and the insurance cleaning crew threw my middle seat cushionin the garbage, looking for one to replace it.

I know some guys have swapped to a center console unit or don’t use theirs so I was hoping to find one before having a custom one made.

Thanks!

2. Member
    I have a TR186. I do not use the middle seat cushion. If this fits for you I might be willing to let it go for $?. I'm in TX. It's been stored ever since I got this boat in 2011. As I recall, it basically looked new. Let me know.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UJC View Post
    I have a TR186. I do not use the middle seat cushion. If this fits for you I might be willing to let it go for $?. I'm in TX. It's been stored ever since I got this boat in 2011. As I recall, it basically looked new. Let me know.

I would definitely be interested it looks like width of mine is 16” and length of the base is 17” ish but it would have an overhang for the cushion. What does yours measure out at?

4. Member
    I will look at it and the measurements and get back to you the next time I have the truck out of the garage, . It just turned cold and wet here. The seat is in a storage bin next to the garage wall and truck. I can't get to it without moving the truck. I'll take a picture too.

5. Member
    I will look at it and the measurements and get back to you the next time I have the truck out of the garage, . It just turned cold and wet here. The seat is in a storage bin next to the garage wall and truck. I can't get to it without moving the truck. I'll take a picture too.
    Sounds good, thanks!

6. Member
    I have one out of my 02 TR21 middle seat if the other doesn’t work.

7. Member
    Well, the wife and I couldn't find the seat. We've look everywhere but it has to be somewhere around the garage. We cleaned and reorganized the garage a few years ago; so much for organizing. Also, I brought my boat in for new carpet, seats (not the middle) and detailing. When doing so, I notice the back of the middle seat was still in place. I just never noticed as I used the step. It will be removed when the new carpeting is in place. But I did notice it is not in pristine shape. It did have a few minor tears. The seat should be in really good shape if I can locate it and the back will be included, which you may or may not want. My boat is being worked on about from an hour from house and will be out for about 1.5 weeks. So I want know about the back but will continue to look for the seat.

I see another poster may have one too. You may want to follow up with that poster too.
    Last edited by UJC; 10-25-2020 at 11:58 PM. Reason: spelling

8. Member
    I haven't been able to locate the seat, sorry.

9. Member
    My 2004 TR21 measures 14 wide x 17 long. That's the part that sets on the pan then you have an over hang on the front. The top back cushion is 16" long.