Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. ourflat
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilt View Post
    Nope, never been to Guam. Saudi, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qutar. All the sand countries...and many more.
    4404th

Quote Originally Posted by ourflat View Post
    4404th
    Yes. Composit wing.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

Both grandfathers were in the Army. One served in Korea and the other in Vietnam. My father was in the AF "4 years" and Army "28 years" and was in Vietnam. I spent 10 years in the AF and so did my brother. I also have a few cousins that have served as well. One of my uncles just retired from the Army guard.
    If you want a pig, flip a jig!!!

4. ourflat
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilt View Post
    Yes. Composit wing.
    i was at several locations to include Diego Garcia in aircraft maintenance.

5. ourflat
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Jig Co. View Post
    Both grandfathers were in the Army. One served in Korea and the other in Vietnam. My father was in the AF "4 years" and Army "28 years" and was in Vietnam. I spent 10 years in the AF and so did my brother. I also have a few cousins that have served as well. One of my uncles just retired from the Army guard.
    My dad was in Korea war. I spent 2 tours from 1997-99 at Kansan.

6. Member
    My family goes back more than 200 years of serving the military. I will start with the Civil War, Great Grandfather did not serve as he was chosen to stay home and take care of the farm in Florida but his two brothers did serve. One with the south and the other with the north. The south uncle did not believe in slavery but served the south because he was sure the north wanted his land and the war was not about slavery and the other served the north because he did not support slavery. G-Grandfather was shot by a North soldier while plowing his fields. My grandfather was Army WWI was shot and captured by the Germans. He was released from POW compound after the war. My father served in WWII with the Navy. He was wounded in the Pacific aboard ship when it was bombed by the Japanese. He returned home and was released from the Navy due his wounds. Three months later they were looking for Seabee's so he joined and returned to the Pacific. He was severely wounded again while serving night guard duty when his buddy stepped on a mine while walking on beach patrol. Had several cousins and uncles serve in WWII and Korea. I served USAF and in 1966 - 67 made 201 consecutive days TDY to Guam, Okinawa, Thailand with the Arch Light and Young Tiger missions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12