Thread: Z19

Z19

Hello looking at a Z19 and it is on a single axle trailer which worries me some. Anybody got one how does it pull and how bad does it bounce and any tire problems? Is a big boat to be on a single I remember back in the 90's when Champ and ranger and most all were on single axle even the 10 and 20 footers and they all had some issues.

Any advise on single to dual.

Thanks

With good year endurance tires aired up to 65 you won't have any issue
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    I agree with Fishysam. Little to no bouncing or trailer sway for me. If the boat was too heavy for a single axle, Nitro wouldn't make it an option.
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

4. Member
    I would think it would be fine. Just have to make sure you keep the right amount of air pressure in your tires and don't cheap out on the tires you put on the trailer. I would go with the goodyear endurance like said above.

5. Member
    Tires are not the issue. The swing away tongue on a single axle is an issue. The pin holes have become egg shaped, causing it to become sloppy.

6. Member
    I had a Triton TR20 on a single axle trailer. Never had a problem. Different brand I know, just an example.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

Thanks guys makes me feel alittle better about it. I wasn't really worried about it weight wise it was ride wise. I know in the rv industry that I work in the single axles always bounce around and shake them selves apart worse than the tandems.