Unhappy Seat back blew out of boat.

I have a 2000 203 DCX Champ. Seats are dark blue with silver inlays. The tabs that hold the seat down broke while fishing and on the way home from lake Conroe the driver seat back must have blown out. I went back to the lake but never seen the seat back. I am looking for a used (dark blue/silver inlay) seat back to replace the missing one. I have checked on a replacement set(3). Any body that has replaced their original Champ seats like mine, I would be interested in buying.

Thanks, David
    David Disler / Porter TX

2. Member
    If you cant track one down: https://www.llebroc.com/category-s/147.htm

3. Member
    looked at this site already. this is the path I'll take if I can't find one.
    David Disler / Porter TX

4. Member
    When I lost one of my seat backs I called Llebroc and they had a extra seat back so I didn't have to buy a set of seats, they just skinned it in my colors. Now I seem to remember that just the back was about half the price of a set but I didn't have spare seat parts sitting around
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

5. Member
    I was planning on replacing the driver/passenger seats next year. This has sped up the process. Llebroc mailed me some material samples. I was hoping some Champ owner had some old seats laying around to replace the back that is missing until I get my new seats.
    David Disler / Porter TX

6. Member
    David,
    I just replaced my seats in my new to me 2006 198 DCX Elite with 305s from Llebroc.

I have a very faded 305 Gray with Red seat back I can send to you if you want it.

Pic of new seat sitting on old seat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Member
    New seats look really great! Talked with Carol at C&O Marine, she is going to check her stock of Champ seats to see if she has something that will match dark blue/gray or silver. Will keep your offer in mind.

Thanks, David
    David Disler / Porter TX

8. Member
    Do you have both backs? Didn't have any luck finding something like mine. What is the width of the back? Mine is 22 1/2" wide.

Thanks, David
    David Disler / Porter TX

9. Member
    I will check the size out Saturday. I do have both backs. They are faded bad and sun beat as the boat must have sat in the sun most of its life.

Ronnie

10. Member
    Sounds good. Did the backs tear or just the bottoms?
    David Disler / Porter TX

11. Member
    I know the threads tore on the bottoms because when I sat on them I heard rips but I do not think the tops have tears. I will check.

12. Member
    They are 22 1/2” wide. I see a small tear at a seam on one. They are faded and threads are weak. I was going to throw them away but if you want them I can send them to you.

Ronnie

13. Member
    They are the same width as mine. would like to have them. Instead of sending them, maybe we could meet in the middle somewhere. You are 3 1/2 hrs from me. Will send you IM.

Thanks, David
    David Disler / Porter TX

I have some charcoal and marble ones I am taking out two backs and one bottom covered and not. Have the material to cover the other bottom
    Thanks

Rick Wilson
    send2rwilson@gmail.com