Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Had a 12 Eyra with jack plate never used it boat for me ran better jack plate down all trim Fury prop, Traded it in on a Caracal
    and haven't looked back love the deck 11" wider. I can't run 80 anymore but 74 is quick enough for me. Good luck!

2. Member
    Love the tight handling, acceleration, and top speed of my Eyra. It would be hard for me to drop back to a sub 80 mph rig.

Honestly, once I typed it out, it seemed clear that it's not the rig for me at that price. Enough confirmation from everyone's posts. Also, there seem to be more used rigs coming up. I'm kind of model agnostic...I'd be cool with an Eyra, Puma, Caracal, or Cougar. They all hit my needs/wants. Again, I'm more at a "want" rather than "need" to upgrade point right now. Though I have a buddy that wants my Sabre...he'd pay it off and give me $400/month for 2 years. The idea of no boat payment for 2 years is pretty tempting...

Although, now I am intrigued by what BCB is alluding to?
    2019 Bass Cat Caracal, Mercury 225 Pro XS 4 stroke

For Northern IN/Southern MI action and BCB love, follow me on instagram: @professorbeard

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Somata View Post
    Honestly, once I typed it out, it seemed clear that it's not the rig for me at that price. Enough confirmation from everyone's posts. Also, there seem to be more used rigs coming up. I'm kind of model agnostic...I'd be cool with an Eyra, Puma, Caracal, or Cougar. They all hit my needs/wants. Again, I'm more at a "want" rather than "need" to upgrade point right now. Though I have a buddy that wants my Sabre...he'd pay it off and give me $400/month for 2 years. The idea of no boat payment for 2 years is pretty tempting...

Although, now I am intrigued by what BCB is alluding to?
    The 2021.5 Eyra has been updated. Cougar style rear lockers and other changes.
    They have some pics on the Bass Cat Face book page. https://www.facebook.com/BassCatBoat...9412012484113/

Now I really want one!

Don
    Last edited by Cajunhunter67; 10-24-2020 at 04:35 AM.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

5. Member
    Well, those changes make an excellent platform even a little better. Larger rear storage openings helps a bunch. The cupholders by the passenger and Drivers seats is where they belong, No cupholders in the Ice chest will help improve ice retention, extra passenger rod holder are all nice additions. The new rear vent is sharp and the rear cupholder may be nice for a passenger so they don't spill their coke on the deck. I'm missing what's changed in the picture of the bow area? I like it. Now to convince the better half that it's time for an upgrade! I might need some help on that one!
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12