XB-2003 ProSport

Going to look at a 2 owner 1994 ProSport with a newer 175 Pro XS, anything I should look for or beware of, also would like to know pros & cons. Thanks in advance

2. Member
    Those boats are pretty much trouble free. I've had 6 and the only con if you call it that is it is a bit cumbersome/awkward moving to the front deck because of the narrow step.

3. Member
    gcross, Thank you for the reply. They seem to be awesome little boats, I'm thinking about getting a smaller boat to fish by myself and the Allison's have always caught my eye. I was concerned about anything structural or issues that might have been addressed since it's an older boat? But the 2nd owner has owned it since 2010 and its been very well cared for. Thanks again
    Rich

Nothing structural to really be worried about only problem I've ever had is wiring, not the wiring per say but mainly added wiring from previous owners etc.
    97 Allison XB2003/ 250 Proxs

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by draketm View Post
    Nothing structural to really be worried about only problem I've ever had is wiring, not the wiring per say but mainly added wiring from previous owners etc.
    Great, thank you for the insight. They look like great little boats, maybe just what I'm looking for.

6. Member
    Great boat. Have had A few bass boats in my day and the xb2003 is a good fishing boat! And FAST LOL!!!

7. Member
    Speaking of the wiring. The issue i had with the factory wiring was at the connections where the wires attached to the top cap connected to the wires attached to the bottom cap.