Humminbird 360 non mega help.

I recently bought 360 non mega and it has been working great then all of a sudden just stopped working... Will not come up on my Helix or anything. I plugged in another 360 unit that my friend has and it comes right up. Called humminbird today and the lady seemed like she had no way to help troubleshoot and told me it would be $495.45 just to send it in no matter what the issue was it was going to be basically $500. Will someone please give me a call and see if there’s any other option for this? Thanks. 319-929-6776

Check the fuse/power.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

3. Member
    My other 360 works great but this one will not come up at all... I know it’s not the power or Ethernet cord

4. Member
    Take that unit and ask a friend that has it and plug it in to there boat if it doesn't work , Then your stuck giving them $500 for a new unit since it's out of warranty (probley a refurbished ) It sucks I know been there , ways back fishing and mine just went out , Wish I got a Offer like that but , you know the rest of the story.

5. Member
    Is it up and won't go down or down and won't go up? I ran into that same problem with my non mega 360 and I played with the transducer by pushing it up and down a little. I think that it was not going all the way down or all the way up and would not close a switch.
    2020 Warrior 1890 Tiller 90hp Mercury 4stroke
    Apex 19 Mega si. Solix 1-15 si, Solix 2-15 si, Terova iLink, Mega 360, Mega Live