2019 Z520L Power Conduit to Battery Compartment

Looking at ways to get dedicated power wires for front electronics and I have located a spare empty corrugated conduit just above and behind the vent by the drivers right leg. I cannot find where this spare conduit might end up at. I don't see it anywhere in the back of the boat, anyone have any clue where this open conduit might go?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    This is what you need!

Dedicated wiring harness for your electronics.

https://www.precisionsonar.com/produ...wiring-harness

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionSonar View Post
    This is what you need!

Dedicated wiring harness for your electronics.

https://www.precisionsonar.com/produ...wiring-harness
    Agree, but I need to find the path first. Would you happen to know where that spare conduit goes?

4. BBC SPONSOR
    That I am unaware of. All boats are different. Some of them you don't have conduit to run wires through, I would say you'd be fine even if you didn't use the conduit on your boat.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionSonar View Post
    That I am unaware of. All boats are different. Some of them you don't have conduit to run wires through, I would say you'd be fine even if you didn't use the conduit on your boat.
    I did just get a fish tape from the console area to the batteries just now, not through the conduit. I still wish someone would let me know where the open and free conduit goes. I did put a fish tape in it, but could find where it came out at.

Just ordered your cable after watching the video. Exactly what I needed. I will have about 12 amps of load with a Helix 12" at the console and Helix 12", 10" and MEGA 360 at the bow.
    Last edited by RGK456; 10-20-2020 at 02:31 PM.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Awesome!! Good to hear.

any questions shoot me an email

jordanh@precisionsonar.com

On my 2015 520 the conduit from the back ends about even with the seat,(its a little work but the seats can be pulled out to access where the conduit ends) there is another conduit from the front edge of the console to the nose of the boat. both of these conduits are on the starboard side.