My bow helix loses depth readings at times. It seems like after updating to 2.280 this occurs on my bow helix. My console unit is a Helix 10 MSI GPS G2N. I did the update because that unit was losing depth readings while on plane. Since the update, the console unit doesn't lose depth while on plane anymore, , although the 2d isn't very good, but I guess I can live with that. So the update fixed that problem but after updating my G3N on the bow, I lose depth at times. If I power down and back up it comes back for awhile but goes out again. I don't get any message saying " sonar signal lost", or anything like that. It displays the water temp and time but no digital readout of depth. I also have M360 connected to the bow unit and an external HW MDI transducer. I called Humminbird customer service yesterday and they said they haven't heard of any issues like this and don't know of any software glitches with Helix 10 2.280. I love my birds when they work, and the M360 is amazing, but I also need reliable 2d sonar. Any ideas?
Thanks
Bob