225 EFI injectors

Hello out there, I have a 1997 Mercury on my Ranger bass boat. It has been sitting for about 2yrs due to a nasty divorce, well that is over and I got my boat back from the devil herself. and now I am not getting any fuel pressure. I am going to replace the Pump and would like to replace the injectors also. found out those parts are not available from Mercury! so I was looking at a Quantum HFP-512 fuel pump. looked up reviews and really could not find any negative ones. Also can not find any Injectors for the 1997 225 EFI any thoughts? thanks for your time. Steve 512 581 1929

If you add your serial number to your post, Don will be able to help you better.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting.

I'm not sure who told you these parts are not available... I would definitely be checking them by Serial Number (see Rhonda's post, pinned at the top of the Forum for Parts Assistance).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor