Ghost Problem after Firmware Update

Gents, I updated the Firmware on my Ghost last Friday. Took it to the lake on Saturday and it would not work. Once deployed the blue arrows on top would just blink. The blue light on the base was on solid just like it should be but the foot pedal would do nothing. I have un-hooked the power from the front, I have reset my battery disconnect and nothing seems to change this. Everything was working fine just a couple of days prior to me updating the Firmware. The current firmware version is 1.1.06.00. My son has a HS tournament coming up this weekend so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Have you tried a factory reset?

Factory reset
    1 Activate configuration mode.
    2 Press and hold Configurable key 1 and Configurable key 2. Wait for an audible confirmation
    and the trolling motor will restart.
    All settings and calibrations are now set to factory defaults.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Thanks DREWTICK I red about that in the manual. I will give it a try.

4. Member
    Just tried to reset to factory and nothing happens when I hold keys 1 and 2

5. Member
    Thanks to Jones Trolling Motors for the Assistance. Manually reloaded the update thru my HDS Live via an sd card. Originally I just used my phone/lowrance app to upload the update. All is OK now.