Nmea 2000 on a 04 Ranger z519 comanche

guys, anyone who has a 05 or a bit newer 519 may have a blue end nmea installed from the factory. Any information on the location of the factory or your custom installation please fill me in. I know the details of creating a backbone as i have installed 1 on my Lund. The backbone thats going on the Ranger will have 2-Gen3 L, 1-Gen2 touch L, 2-Point1, MG xi5 tm, materials 7Ts,2Terminators, Power starter, multiple drop cables, Blue Seas 10 circuit fused/switched 1 per unit, Point 1s and a relay for Power P at bow. I MAY HAVE TO HAVE THE Ts in 2 locations as a continuous backbone(all Ts together will be 18" long) so probably split it.
    Thanks

2. Member
    I’m not sure I understand your question. The tees should be close to the device they serve to eliminate long cables and the tees can be connected together if there is two devices close together,such as under the dash. I have one tee in the bilge for my point one at the transom,three under the dash for a graph ,lss box and power and one at the bow for a graph. Two terminators on each end.

3. Member
    The info you provided is what I figured I may need or want to do, Ts in several locations, per unit, connected and a termination at each end. Instead of a manifold all Ts together one locations with drop cords to per unit with teminators at ends. My Lund i did all Ts connected to at mid ship with drop cords per unit with terminator at the each end of the manifold (continues Ts) Thanx