Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Landar View Post
    CX21 is a big boat. I'd expect high 70's with a 300 and TX load.
    I think that would be about right, I have a Triton 21 TRX with a 300 two stroke, my son has had it 82 with light load, I have had it 77 with tourney load.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    I think that would be about right, I have a Triton 21 TRX with a 300 two stroke, my son has had it 82 with light load, I have had it 77 with tourney load.
    At 80+ that's a screamer

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DMart1 View Post
    At 80+ that's a screamer
    Those 300XS strokers are some bad are motors.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    Those 300XS strokers are some bad are motors.
    Yes sir they sure are, if i had gotten a 21 that would have been on its back!

5. Banned
    Confirmation from SDG Marine CX21 with 300R running 83mph full tournament load. Might have some more left running in the states.

6. Member
    Alex Wetherell just posted on Instagram (alex_bassmastaa) a photo and video of topping out at 76.3mph in his CX21. Post says he was getting 73mph and installed 2 degree transom wedges that pushed his boat up over 76mph. He is running 10" Atlas hydraulic jackplate with Fury 24p, 40% fuel, heavy tournament loaded and 6080rpm. Post says he was running out of trim, which is why he added the wedges. He responded to a DM and said he is going to also drop the motor to lowest holes on the jackplate as he feels the CX21 performs best with motor low in the water with a lot of trim. Has anyone run wedges before? What was your experience?

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by papatuel View Post
    Alex Wetherell just posted on Instagram (alex_bassmastaa) a photo and video of topping out at 76.3mph in his CX21. Post says he was getting 73mph and installed 2 degree transom wedges that pushed his boat up over 76mph. He is running 10" Atlas hydraulic jackplate with Fury 24p, 40% fuel, heavy tournament loaded and 6080rpm. Post says he was running out of trim, which is why he added the wedges. He responded to a DM and said he is going to also drop the motor to lowest holes on the jackplate as he feels the CX21 performs best with motor low in the water with a lot of trim. Has anyone run wedges before? What was your experience?
    I've got a set of 2 degree wedges to install on my cx 20 when its time for my 20 hr maintenance. I also had them drop the motor a hole on my first pro xs. . I think we are onto something here.

8. Banned
    I second that!
    UPDATE: On Cx21 Added 2 degree wedges removed passenger console 75mph but hit 6200rpms around 73.5mph JackPlate 1-3 w/ 1 Medium PVS Plug, so going to try 25P Fury 3 and Tempest 24/25.
    Boat had an insane amount of lift and was absolutely gliding. Holeshot to Top End I was just blown away by how much the wedges brought out the animal in this boat. Little more tweaking and sharing results with each other we will get the Cx21 to run with the 20.

For the CX20 @buck456 I think you nailed it having them move it down a hole with adding the wedges. That's gonna be a lifted son of a gun please do let us know your results.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123